Saturday, February 5, 2011

God always has a plan......

It has been a little while since I have done a great reflection, and I have been putting it off for some time. There have been times that I knew exactly what I wanted to write, and other times that I didn't think it was worth jotting down. I think it is mainly because I haven't had the time to. I am not going to let that hold me back anymore.

So the a few weeks ago on January 12th, 2011, I was on a search for the perfect bible verse, one that would describe me! One that screamed out to me, and one that I can scream out when times get tough that I feel like things aren't going the way I want. That is when I found this one:

Jeremiah 29:11
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

It was as if Jesus can right next to me and read this to me. It took me years to find the perfect bible verse, and now that I have found it I will always keep it close to my heart. I know that in God's time He will bless us, I sometimes wish I was now. Maybe our lessons aren't done yet? Maybe we are NEXT? Maybe He is taking time to pick the perfect baby for us? What ever the case may be, we are waiting with open arms.

I am proud of myself, because if I were still the old me, I would have grown into a dark and empty depression, instead I have to turned to my Savior and but all my faith and prayers in Him. I believe in my heart that I have matured so much with my patience, faith, and understanding. It is not the question of, IF we will get pregnant? BUT rather, when we get pregnant!

No comments:

Post a Comment